Saturday, July 13, 2024

July 13th, 2024

 I picked a heavy hitter of a quote for today’s Morning Chalkboard.

I’m not sure I want to get to deep this morning.
We make mistakes, we learn from them. Hopefully our mistakes aren’t costly or frequent.
Make a mistake and move the fuck on!
I can say with confidence that I haven’t suffered any great pains in my life.
My parents getting divorced sucked, but I gained more friends out of it. My Oldman stayed in Chicagoland, I’ve got a solid friend base in Illinois. My mom moved us to Indianapolis, I’ve got a solid friend base in the Hoosier State.
Winning!
I went through a divorce. I gained three kids and a mother-in-law out of the debacle and gained a new friend base in Riverside that I wouldn’t have had.
Winning!
Losing family, friends and colleagues to a final goodbye. I talk to them more since they went to heaven than when they were alive.
And I’ve gained a shit ton of Guardian Angels.
Winning!
My greatest strength is never letting my greatest pain derail the master plan.
That plan is simple…
Do gooder things, spread JumboLove and don’t be a jagoff!
It is going to be a hot Saturday in the city.
GoldBond up and be a gooder person and a bester friend today!