Sunday, August 27, 2023

The Morning Chalkboard's Sixth Anniversary

     It actually all started on a chalkboard hanging at my ex-wife's house, but it started to come together on August 27th, 2017. It was a Sunday morning and I was going to the Sox game later in the day. I took a picture of the chalkboard hanging in my kitchen and posted it on Facebook. I immediately received good feedback.

                   Over 2000 Chalkboards later and I'm going strong.

       Who knows what the future of the Morning Chalkboard will bring, but if anything... it will be a historical account of my life after divorce. How an old trading floor guy raised his three kids the best he could. Maybe I'll help someone down the road. Hopefully Chalkheads out there are watching more sunrises and sunsets. I've introduced the world to Betty the Green Blazer, my mom's angel number and all the knowledge my Oldman passed down. 

    I want to say thank you to the growing number of Chalkheads that have supported me these last six years. 


          Let's continue to put the smile on the sun!