Sunday, August 27, 2023

August 22nd, 2023

I don’t have anything positive to post today. I slept for shit and had some intense dreams.
I fell off a cliff early in the evening. I rode a bike with no air in the tires and was late for dinner with my former wife. I walked into the front door of my dad’s house to take a nap and was suddenly awoken by the new owner, but the most horrible dream last night….
…I was in bed with who I think was Julia Roberts, the girl from “Mystic Pizza.” I forgot to manscape. I was going to make love with Julia Roberts and I forgot to manscape!
I woke up when she gave me a dirty look…
…I had to wake up anyway because I drank a ton of sun tea before bedtime.
Big heatwave hitting Chicagoland this week. The local newscasts are at their peak overdramatizing the weather again.
It gets hot in the summer. Drink some water, stay in the shade and use some GoldBond.
The moon is in its first quarter approaching a super full moon next week. It sets at 10:30pm, so you should get a nice look after sunset.

Before you look at the moon, remember to put the smile on the sun today.