Thursday, March 2, 2023

March 2nd, 2023

         No motivational speeches or pep talks this morning. No funny stories or quotes from my father today.

I’m sitting here trying to muster some thoughts and ideas that could get Thursday moving and it’s just not happening.
It would be so easy to bitch and moan about the hot topics happening in the news. I could cry a River about the rut I’m experiencing as winter draws to a close.
I’m just going to move along and go forward like today’s quote suggests.
Life is full of storms. We have something coming at us tomorrow and the meteorologists don’t have a clue how it’s going to play out.
I know how it’s going to play out. I’m going to grab my umbrella and raincoat. Either I’m going to use them and deal with it or I’m going to put them away when I get home and make dinner.
I guess the point of the Chalkboard today is to move forward and bring your umbrella.
I’ve got a fourth grade music recital to go to tonight. I’m going to have my baby spot me in the crowd, smile, quickly look away and try not to make eye contact with me for the rest of the show.
So what’s there to bitch and moan about? I’m going to end my day listening to “Frère Jacques.” That’s something awesome to look forward towards.
“Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong.”