Saturday, March 25, 2023

March 24th, 2023

 Hazel must have moved my dream notebook off the nightstand. I went to grab it to jot down the specifics from a dream I had just before I woke up.

It was one of those late for work dreams. I usually have those on Monday morning’s not Friday morning. I’m at my dad’s house in Oak Park trying to find clothes to wear for work. I’m dreading that I have to take the Eisenhower in so I’m not super late.
There is a lot more detail to this dream that will wait for when I find my damn notebook.
The funny thing is when I went to reach for my dream notebook I grabbed the Squishmallow that Hazel left in its place.
The good news is I’m not going to be late for work. I don’t have to take the Ike to work and my daughter left a stuffed animal by my bed.
Pretty lame Chalkboard this morning. Maybe I’ll go back to sleep and see if there are any Old Styles in my dad’s icebox?