Wednesday, March 29, 2023

March 28th, 2023

 Songs trigger memories for me. They bring back time periods from the past, people from the past, events from the past.

There is a radio station in town that touts that they are the soundtrack to your life.
Do you have a soundtrack to your life?
Here is your assignment….
I’m going to give you a MAXELL XL-II C90 Blank Audio Cassette Tape that can hold seven songs on each side.
What are the fourteen songs that define you? Do you have a song that reminds you of me?
Today’s Morning Chalkboard quote comes from a song that reminds me of my mom.
The daily challenge on the Morning Chalkboard… 14 songs on the soundtrack of your life.
Have fun with this assignment. You can post it or just jot it down and reminisce. It’s Tuesday which is always a good day to find yourself
….in a daydream!