Sunday, April 3, 2022

April 3rd, 2022

 When something bad happens it is usually followed by a flood of thoughts and prayers.

After a wave of thoughts and prayers hit the shore a mealy mouth will appear.
“We need action! Thoughts and Prayers won’t help or cure this problem!”
This is where my dad would drop his famous line, a line only he knew the meaning of…..
….”this guy talks like he has a paper asshole!”
So back to “Thoughts and Prayers.”
I look at it this way….. Prayers followed by thoughts.
Thoughts to me are what run through my mind after I pray.
It’s obvious those thoughts have been formulated in my brain by whom ever I just prayed to.
If I pray to God he replies in Latin and so my thoughts are in Latin.
When I pray to Jesus he sounds like a hippy. So my thoughts are really heavy man.
When I pray to The BVM she sounds like my mommy when I was a toddler. So my thoughts are soft and tender.
When I pray to my dad he doesn’t fuck around and he’s very curt with me. So my thoughts have swear words.
Refer back to the Blessed Virgin Mary when I pray to my Ma.
So basically I pray and then heaven returns thoughts to me.
When we pray the answers are always inside us…
Have you heard that before?
Back to the mealy mouth… he is right!
We need action…..
If I’m praying for you, I’m going to hug you and hold you tight. I’m going to drive you to the doctor. I’m going to make you a pizza.
I’ll mow your lawn, take out your garbage, Take the dog out if you can’t.
If you have cats… you might want a back up prayer.
Prayers and Thoughts!
Try it out!
The voices in your head will be more clear the next time you say your “Hail Mary's
Frozen Pizza?!?!
Never again…… Covid had a silver lining!
I learned how to make a pizza dough.
Do yourself a favor…. In the time it would take to get a pizza delivered, you can make yourself one!
Do yourself a favor…. In the time it takes to cook a frozen pizza, you can prep a fresh pizza!
If you want to ban fossil fuels…. You better want to ban frozen pizza.
Have a great week!