Tuesday, April 12, 2022

April 12th, 2022

 It was confirmed that today was Tuesday when a second David Bowie song started to play on the drive to work.

I got that tingly feeling through my shoulders like I do when my parents are around or when I kiss someone for the first time.
It only got better when Van Halen followed up Ziggy Stardust.
Ain’t talking ‘bout love today even though the first word in the quote is Love.
Today’s quote comes from a 1963 novel by a gay black man. A man not talking about the gooey state of infatuation and happiness, but as he put it a tough sense of quest, daring and growth.
Love is a battle, Love is a war, Love is growing up. The journey we take is our journey. It is what we make and take along the path.
We get to choose who we can love, but to get there we need to stand alone and embrace the unknown.
Love it or leave it!
Love could be used as a crutch or used by mistake…
…love is driving to work on 31st and hearing David Bowie and David Lee Roth.
Today is opening day… it’s going to be a gorgeous day and I work in OakBrook!?!?!?
I took it for granted that I once could jump on the el after the market close and go to the park.
I’d be miserable anyway….
….I can’t go to a game and not have a Polish and a beer!
Let’s GO GO White Sox!