Friday, April 22, 2022

April 22nd, 2022

    Yesterday I received a text message from the mother of my children. She told me that I must email her both of my parent's death certificates. If I don't do it by the end of the day she will call the authorities and I will never see my children again. 

    This was the girl who awkwardly held me in her arms just after my mom passed away. She was standing there moments after Cecilia Shepley left for heaven. She has been telling the Shepkids that she has seen both my parents recently. 

      Somehow she saw my mom at a Denny's somewhere west of Mannheim Road earlier this week and my dad was at an Irish bar in Countryside, Illinois in early March. 

       Now I've been praying to my parents to keep an eye on Terri and protect their grandchildren. So if Terri has seen Don and Ceil it's probably because they are Guardian Angels from heaven and that is a blessing

  Unfortunately my ex wife doesn't have Faith so this is probably another sign of mental illness.

   MENTAL ILLNESS.... it's a mother fucker when it hits close to home. 

       I told my oldest son the same thing my father told me forty years ago. "Son... your mother was sad way before we met her. We didn't cause it."

      My mom suffered from alcoholism and depression. The woman that I married suffers from the same, but what I am worried about now is my daughter. I don't want her to suffer from the same illnesses. 

      Terri doesn't need any prayers and thoughts. She needs to get herself help, but she doesn't trust me and she has cut off her parents. As much as I hate this woman I need to help her so my children have a healthy mother. 

     If you know Terri please reach out to her and offer her help. She feels alone and has no support. The walls are crashing down on her and she is fighting between reality and delusion. 

   Now you know why the Shepkids have been in Riverside every weekend this Spring. Their mommy is having a bad time and she needs to get better. Riverside is their safe haven just like Oak Park was forty years ago for me.

 Those of us that build a FOUNDATION on FAITH, FAMILY and FRIENDS will survive the dark days. Mental Illness has a way of chipping away at these three F's... we are all in this life together for a short period of time. It is in the dark times that we need to rely on Straight F's.............