Thursday, April 28, 2022

April 28th, 2022

 The first day of May is Sunday and it seems like we are experiencing eight weeks of March.

I quoted Kermit the Frog today. I quoted a muppet because I need a bowl of Captain Crunch and my parents to yell at me to clean my room.
I left my phone in the Blazer and was pissed I had to walk back and get it.
I mean if that’s the worst thing that happens to me today…. Well, it’s going to be a good day.
When I walked back into the building the security guard asked me if I forgot something.
I feel safe this guy is protecting the lobby.
Brilliant intuition!
Five minutes after I said “good morning buddy” I’m walking by him again.
What would Kermit Do?
So in my best Kermit the Frog voice I said, “I forgot my fucking cell phone in my car and I’m expecting an important phone call from Fozzy the Bear!”
Sometimes you just got to slow down and enjoy a Dr Pepper and a Diablo sandwich. Why do we always have to be in a god-damn hurry?