Friday, April 29, 2022

April 29th, 2022

      I gotta “Hey, how youse doin’? Did youse forget anyting in your car dis mornin’?” From Tommy Nealon, the overnight security guard at Oakbrook Terrace Board of Trade.
       I have to appreciate the first person I saw today was a Sout’ side guy with a deep Chicagonese accent.
   

     If you go to mass and the priest is a Chicago guy…. Da Ouwer Fader is gorgeous in Chicagonese.
“Ouwer Fader whoose art in heavan, hollowood be die name, die kingdom com die will bee dun, on eart aaaaas it is in heaaaavan!”


       When I moved to Indianapolis the kids made fun of me. They called me a mobster.
       When I moved back home to Chicago I supposedly picked up a Hoosier accent. So I was called a hick.
                      Fortunately I GOT my Chicagonese accent back.
Enjoy the last of April. Come to Riverside tomorrow and rock out in the rain!