Tuesday, April 19, 2022

April 19th, 2022

 Did I make the right decision?

I gotta think about how many decisions I have to make during a normal day.
How many times during the day do I doubt myself?
The road of life is long and difficult, but if you build faith in yourself you will have less doubt along the path.
I vacuumed my carpets yesterday after work. This weekend I’m going to wash my windows. The carpet is clean and the windows will sparkle, but that doesn’t mean I won’t need to do it again.
The carpet will be dusty in a few weeks and the windows will be dirty in a month or so. I’ll need To do it all over again… and again!
It’s these little things we must do often in life that keep us in order.
When I take the responsibility to keep my life In order, I build a stronger faith in myself and that takes away doubt.
I don’t know when the hell I started figuring this out… maybe when I was getting sick of doubting myself.
Doubt and regret are
Our biggest foes…. Fuck ‘em!
Faith defeats regret and justify our doubt!
Make your bed, make a pot of coffee, squeeze a couple oranges into juice and take your vitamins.
The rest of the day will be a piece of cake….
… if you miss someone who is dear to you, give them a call. They might be doubtful today and you might give them some faith.