Wednesday, April 27, 2022

April 27th, 2022

 It’s Wednesday, it’s cold, construction cones are littering the road to work and my baseball team has lost eight in a row.

Today’s quote comes from Robert Fitzgerald Diggs.
Natural intentions?
Never lose your curiosity for life!
I’m curious to see how my children will be as adults.
I’m curious to see how long this electric car fad is going to last.
I’m curious to see if the world really runs out of food in twenty seven years.
I’m curious to see if the Bears really do move to Arlington Park.
I’m curious to see if I can outlive Keith Richard’s.
I’m curious to see a remake of “The Harlem Globetrotters on Gilligan’s Island.”
Today my Aunt Barb and Uncle Chris celebrate 48 years of marriage. Forty eight years of being curious together.
They got married just before President Richard Nixon resigned. Their marriage has been the most consistent part of my life.
Happy Anniversary Barb and Chris…
This weekend is Riverside Rocks. A charity event that brings a dozen Dad/Garage bands to Riverside. All the money goes to Saint Jude.
Come listen to live music and support a great cause.