Wednesday, September 25, 2024

September 20th, 2024

 I wish I discovered the power of prayer earlier in my days.

The older I get the more friends and family come out of the woodwork asking for the Jumbo prayers.
It was Stanley Kirk Burrell that told us, we got to pray just to make it today.
From southern Indiana to Iowa City. Highland Park to Oaklawn. From Elmwood Park to Hinsdale and all the way down to Texas. Out to Wyoming and back to Mannheim Road. From Brookfield to Bridgeport and even across to England.
All of you are in my prayers.
Today we honor and pray for POW’s that suffered while protecting us from the evils that lurk. We should always pray for our Veterans and current military personnel that keep us safe as well.
Prayers for victims of violence. Prayers for our families and friends going through dark times.
This morning I will pray for our Jewish brothers and sisters at war with hateful mongols.
Shabbat Shalom
Don’t hesitate to message me if you need me to talk about you with the honcho in heaven.
Let’s get this party started.
Be astonished and blessed