Wednesday, November 9, 2022

November 9th, 2022

     I went to bed early to avoid watching the election results. I Just figured the mediocre candidate won. Both sides only offered us crap to vote for. So enough politics on a Wednesday morning.

Between a time change, a 2 billion dollar lottery, a full moon and a midterm election…. I’m exhausted.
I have a feeling 76 on Thursday and 33 on Saturday is going to add nothing but problems. I already have one ShepKid with a fever and an e-mail telling me that 4th grade band is canceled due to illness.
When we stood on the trading floor coughing, spitting and sweating on each other we built up our immune system. The only illness that swept the Board of Trade was Brown Bottle Flu.
I’m worried my immune system has lost its protection since the floor closed. All those years of open outcry kept me healthy.
Two weeks from tomorrow is thanksgiving day! I’m looking forward to pizza and cake this year. Shepkids want to do a non traditional Thanksgiving…. I’ll give them one. 2023 we go back to Turkey and Stuffing.
Go GoldBond up these next two days, but get the Vicks ready for the weekend…