Monday, November 28, 2022

November 27th, 2022

 Many of you know that I have been Santa Claus for thirty years now. It all started when a couple of the older guys in the pit asked me if I could be Santa for their kids. Jeez, those kids have kids now.

You know I’m fifty six fucking years old and I still believe in Santa Claus. Because I believe, he recruited me to The University of North Pole. I graduated with honors in the Class of 1994. Youngest man in the class.
You see…. Santa can’t be everywhere during the Christmas season, so he has his alumni fill in for him. It’s a great honor.
If the divorce didn’t jag my kids bad enough, having a dad who thinks he’s in Santa’s Army will definitely send them to therapy.
I believe in Santa!
I give two shits what people think. It is the one constant thing that I have from my childhood.…. Santa Claus.
Bozo is gone…. Ray Raynor is gone…. KiddieLand is gone….Steve Austin is gone…. SoulTrain is gone and Nixon resigned, but Santa is still around.
Don’t let some negative Assclown convince you that he isn’t!
If my parents are going to convince me a skinny Jewish kid gave up his life on a Friday 2000 years ago…. I’m sticking with the Big Guy flying around the world in a damn sled…. Pulled by eight skrawny reindeer.
I have a meeting with Santa on Thursday…. email me what you need this year and I’ll tuck it into his pocket.
Gloomy Sunday with rain and cold winds. I hope you got the neighbor kid to help with the lights yesterday.
Today is the day to mix a JumboNog and put up the tree.
It’s also Secondhand Sunday. I look around my home and seventy percent of it is secondhand. Given to me by many of you between my Oscar Madison Day and the first day the Shepkids visited their dad in Riverside. I sure as hell found out who was with me those two weeks. Another reason I believe in the Skinny Jewish Kid and the Dude in the red suit.