Monday, November 28, 2022

November 22nd, 2022

 A flat tire isn’t the end of the world, but it does add stress to the start of the week. Especially Thanksgiving Week… but the problem was solved quickly and within the budget at The Riverside Garage. An asset to a great town.

So Betty got her groove back and though Disneyland Daddy is a day behind, The bird will fly and the pie will satisfy later in the week.
Seeing Betty limp to one side made me realize how special she is at this time in my life. It also reconfirmed how lucky I am to have a Work Wife that is always there when you need him. Thanks Richard Polich for the ride and for putting air in my tire. I’m thankful and blessed.
My dad was right, “this too shall pass” and it did. Let’s all leave the stress out of this special holiday week and enjoy football, food, friends and family. Maybe remember it is all held together with faith.
Today is an important day in Chicago Mob history. On this day in 1963 a very important New England family was taught not to cross a very strong Chicago family. So to all my Italian friends, Salute.