Tuesday, November 1, 2022

November 1st, 2022

 The first day of November has arrived. The month of giving thanks.

Last night before bedtime George told me he doesn’t celebrate Thanksgiving because we massacred the Indians. Earlier in the day when he came home from school he told me Ronald Reagan was the worst President of all time.
Maybe George was in a crazy mood and thought he’d mess with his dad. He knows what my favorite holiday is and who my favorite president was.
“It’s because Reagan was a Republican dad!”
It wasn’t hard to dissect a sixteen year old “know it all” and I attacked quickly. George can hold his own in debate, but when I called him out he crumbled.
I think there is a LibLab over at George’s school. So I left Professor Herbert Humphrey a message via The George Recorder. Not a direct message, but my blessed Spectrum son relays messages unintentionally.... By Verbatim.
The next time native Americans come up in class George will say, “my father said the Indians were ripe for the taking.”
When Professor Phish brings up presidents he will be informed that The Kennedy’s got what they deserved. Don’t ever cross the Chicago Syndicate.
I wanted to tell My eldest about Monica and Bill Clinton, but George might get reprimanded for saying blowjobs in school.
Anyway, it’s the month of Thanksgiving and I celebrate it with gusto!
Seventy degrees on All Saints Day! Get out and enjoy because next Tuesday it will be dark at 4:30 in the afternoon.