Monday, May 20, 2024

May 7th, 2024

 Last night I was fired from my job, I was lost in a parking garage, Betty was hit by a boulder, I was late for a flight home and I was making out with a Chatard girl in my Gramma’s house.

Then the wind chimes in my bedroom window went crazy. No, this really happened and yes, I have wind chimes hanging from a curtain rod in my bedroom.
I didn’t hear them all night, but at 2:22am a gust of wind scooted across the backyard and through my open window.
2:22am?!?!
I can’t make this shit up!
My Ma’s Angel Number!
It was my mom telling me that I’m still employed. Betty the Green Blazer is parked outside and not in a damp and dark parking garage. There weren’t any boulder storms slamming into Riverside. I wasn’t in Vegas with the Wild Turkeys, so I wasn’t going to miss my flight back to O’Hare.
…and my Gramma sold that house before she died. So there wasn’t any French kissing on Indianola Avenue early this morning.
Time to quit dreaming, shake the sleepies out of my eyes and start a new day….
…. Tuesday morning, Never looked so good. I'm already in,
In a daydream.