Monday, May 20, 2024

May 17th, 2024

 I just realized that I’m almost done making school lunches for George. I’ve got that going for me!

It is Friday and we are looking at a sun with a smile and an eighty degree day.
Today’s quote is from the guy who had to follow Watergate, Nixon and Ford. Whoever would have won the 1976 Presidential election was doomed to fail.
Jimmy Carter might have had a horrible four years in the White House, but the forty some years since…. He has brought Peace, Love and Happiness to the world.
There is a golf bag in the back of Betty the Green Blazer. I think this weekend might bring a growler of beer from BuckleDown. Maybe a sandwich from Alpine or a hotdog from Parky’s. I still haven’t had a hotdog since late February.
I’m going to have a sticky belly button when I finally bite into that beautiful wonderful delight!
Memorial Day is almost here and the cicadas are starting to emerge. I say enjoy the little mother fuckers. They won’t be around again for seventeen years and some of us won’t be here when they come back.
I’m going to end today’s Morning Chalkboard like Rodney ended Caddyshack….
Now that I think about it, I better let you guys look that one up! My mother in law is a Chalkhead and I shouldn’t quote Al Czervek.
Go be astonished and bring more Peace, Love and Happiness to the world.