Friday, May 24, 2024

May 22nd, 2024

 I need to borrow someone’s black eyeliner this morning. Today is World Goth Day and I’m all set with everything, but eyeliner.

The first big decision of the morning is if I go with my “Joy Division” t-shirt or my black ruffled blouse that I bought for a “Cure” concert in 1992…
I think I’ll keep it simple and just go with the t-shirt.
I’ve got to pick up Hazel today at school and I’m already pushing it with the “Hot Moms” sticker on Betty’s tailgate. Hazel would probably freak out if I show up looking like Robert Smith this afternoon.
Tough overtime loss last night for the Pacers at Boston. I was up past my bedtime, so this Chalkboard is ova.
I’m just going to say one more thing.
I am the only Indiana Pacer fan in Cook County. I was never a Bulls fan when they were decent thirty years ago. I’ve been driving the pace car since the ABA days.
… so I better not see any of you Michael Jordan people wearing Blue and Gold!
Be astonished and go back for another ice cream today. It won’t be as hot, so you won’t need as many napkins.