Saturday, May 4, 2024

May 2nd, 2024

 The Morning Chalkboard is the Evening Chalkboard for May 2nd, 2024. It is kind of like when your regular programming is interrupted for a special report. “As the World Turns” and “Card Sharks” will be seen in their entirety starting at 12:35 in the morning.

Thank you to those who reached out to make sure that I was alright. I learned today how important this Chalkboard has become for a few people.
I saw the quote in a random story and I liked it. So I used it, but after I chalked it and snapped the Polaroid, I looked up the author.
It was Oprah…. I have a rule not to quote Oprah, Abraham Lincoln, any Kennedy or Rush Limbaugh.
Then I wrote Psalm 150 in the grabber section. Psalm 150 has become part of my morning routine during the “Sixty Days of Cecilia.”
I decided to watch the moon climb across the water tower and blow off Oprah and King David. Leaving many Chalkheads stranded with a void in their daily routine.
So our day is done and I’m already thinking about tomorrow’s Chalkboard…. Maybe some Maya Angelou and a shout out to my favorite NBA team?
Sleep tight!