Monday, June 3, 2024

June 3rd, 2024

 Today’s quote is a little wishy washy for me. It goes well with a lollipop bush and a pet unicorn. If I was the Pope, I’d probably tell my Bishops that is sounds a little too faggity.

It should be more like….
…get out of bed today and be prepared for a shitshow. Let us hope that life doesn’t shit on us today, but be ready, just in case.
I am going to use my heart and make it a pretty good Monday. Will today be the best day of the year? I fucking doubt it, but I sure as hell hope it’s in the top three hundred.
I know who isn’t haven’t any good days….
….Chicago baseball fans!
I don’t know about you, but I’m about ready for football and hockey season already.
Let’s all get through the first day of the week. Spread kindness and make the day shitty for the devil and all his assclown demon buddies.
Be astonished and outgoing, but also be blunt and straightforward…
….life ain’t no Hallmark movie!