Saturday, June 22, 2024

June 21st, 2024

 I just topped a golf ball sitting in the middle of the seventh fairway. My phone was in the pocket of my golf bag. It started buzzing and flashing, so I went to check and see who was calling.

It was my phone telling me summer started at 3:51.
Summer has officially started.
….and it’s Friday!
I’m going to cut this one short because the tinnitus is banging away in my ears and my mouth tastes like Cuban smoke.
A cigar on a school night after a round of golf wreaked havoc on a perfectly good sleep.
But I started my summer out with fun and that is all that matters…
Go kick the shit out of the first weekend of summer and be astonished…
…the sun has a smile and even though that is our goal in life…
…to put a smile on the sun, I could go for a day with an overcast sky and cooler temperatures.
Just one day.
My hip hop thighs need a break from the GoldBond.