Tuesday, June 18, 2024

July 17th, 2024

 I’m not sure what normal means. A normal family, a normal person, a normal career, a normal life.

Who lives that way?
I like today’s Chalkboard quote. I took it from someone that you probably wouldn’t associate me with, Maya Angelou.
It’s not normal for a conservative Catholic kid to read something by a woman who was a civil rights activist.
That isn’t normal.
Maybe I do it to attract the liberal chicks? Liberal chicks are really kinky and I think it’s normal to be kinky every once in awhile.
Anyway….
We are officially in the back end of June. Today is National Root Beer Day. I’m a Barqs guy myself.
The summer equinox is this week. Friday is the Strawberry full moon and Wednesday the markets are closed.
I can’t push it enough…
Stay hydrated, stay calm and use your GoldBond this week.
Don’t let the heat keep you from being astonished and kind…
…and definitely try not to be normal!