Wednesday, July 26, 2023

July 25th, 2023

     I’m going to be quick today because I just spent twenty minutes looking up several things in my dream book.

I had some vivid dreams that all came to an end when I wasn’t answering a land line telephone.
The telephone had an area code of 449. As an Angel number it represents a message that it is time to move on. An Angel might be telling me to turn the page.
In the last fifteen minutes I caught a snake while fishing. I had a tiger eat the snake. The Tiger then attacked a deer and after finishing off the deer came after me. Suddenly a dog appeared at my side and chased the tiger away.
Then I’m in a house making out with someone when I realized I was late for work. I’m trying to find a phone to call work and when I do it starts ringing. From a 449 area code.
So todays quote is fitting for the struggles of life that might be symbolized in snakes, tigers, deer, dogs, kisses and being late for work.
A Naval motto that means to keep going, never quit, never surrender, always keep trying, and keep working until the job is complete.
A fitting rally cry for not just a midshipman, but for a big kid pushing through life.
Never stop reaching for the impossible dream that has always kept you centered on life’s journey.
Today is the National Day to jump on a merry go round. Feel the breeze on your smile and watch for the kaleidoscope…..