Sunday, July 23, 2023

July 20th, 2023

 I bought a bar of soap at the Riverside Farmer’s Market yesterday. I’m excited to use it in the next hour. Big hands, I know your the one….

Big birthday weekend coming up for one of the Shepkids. I gotta find a Shrek cake somewhere.
Yeah…. Most of my friends take their kids out for margaritas!
I’m buying a Shrek cake, going to the “Barbie” movie, going to Shedd Aquarium and Margie’s Candies.
All the mommies in Hazel’s class listen to that Tyler Swift with their daughters. Hazel listens to Billie Holiday with her dad.
I hope everyone enjoyed their hotdog yesterday. I received a dozen pictures from friends eating hotdogs.
TIme to hit the Thursday grind. It looks like it’s going to be a hot one in Chicagoland. Make sure to use a shake of GoldBond on the nooks and crannies today. Go out and catch some live music tonight and look for lightning bugs.
When you go out walking, always strut yourself……