Wednesday, August 7, 2024

August 6th, 2024

 The Shepkids are all fans of the Mel Brooks movie, “Spaceballs.” That one didn’t do it for me.

My top three Mel Brooks movies are in the grabber section this morning.
I’m not sure they are ready for “Blazing Saddles” just yet. How do I explain to them that was how comedy was before bubble wrap was invented?
Divorced Dads or at least this one don’t really have a guideline when it comes to “PG” movies or “R.”
I think that has all been thrown out the window.
My dad took me to see the John Candy movie “Stripes” when I was a freshman in high school. I think that was the first Rated R movie that I saw with the Oldman.
I don’t remember all the one liners and comedy from that first night. I remember seeing Bill Murray's girlfriend’s boobs when she was packing her belongings.
Anyway, it’s Tuesday and the next few days are forecasted to be pleasant.
Go out there and be your best, especially during the hard times. That is what today’s quote is telling me…. Abigail Adams is credited with saying this.
Today, the smile on the sun is all on you.