Tuesday, November 9, 2021

November 9th, 2021

 The major theme this morning when I opened social media was blaming.

Several articles, dozens of Tweets and many of my Facebook Friends placed blame on officiating during last nights Bear game.
Let me say I didn’t watch one single play last night. I’m sure it will be the hot topic in the office today surpassing horrible politics and Covid vaccines.
If you are in a position to blame the referee on a loss you must blame yourself for not putting the game away. Blame yourself for poor execution. Blame yourself for lack of preparation. Blame yourself for not practicing fundamentals. Blame
Yourself for not taking care of the little things.
It gets to the point in life when you run out of things to blame.
My parents are both dead…. I can’t blame them!
My old boss in the five year pit is unemployed and unhappy…. I can’t blame him!
My ex wife hasn’t loved me in many years…. I can’t blame her!
The Bears suck… they have the worst owners in the league. The worst stadium. The worst coaches. The worst depth.
Don’t blame me if you’re tired this morning because you stayed up watching a shitty nail biter!
I watched “Yellowstone” again and was asleep by 8:30.
I took the Bears and the +6.5 points so I have no one to blame!