Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November 27th, 2021

 I was never able to master the pro level on that hand held electronic football game that came out in 1978. I always kicked ass on level two, but never on level one.

Not one victory on level one of that plastic piece of crap!
I did hold my ex wife’s head in my hand and her leg on my shoulder three times during birth. Glorious!
I did have both my parents tell me they are proud of me before they died. Glorious!
I did have a 25 year old man tell me that he has lived by many of my quotes from when I coached him in 7th/8th football. Glorious!
Before I die I’m going to beat those little red LED bleeping lights on that
Little piece of crap!
Last night the high school that I graduated from won state, again! Congratulations goes out to The Indianapolis Cathedral Fighting Irish.
Today the high school I should have graduated from (parents divorce) the Fenwick Friars are playing in their first state championship. Play well today Gentlemen.
Life is difficult as it is… Glory finds your way everyday! Everyday!
Go be you on this last Saturday of November…. It will be glorious!