Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November 30th, 2021

 I’m not going to sugarcoat this or bullshit anyone today. This quote is a tough one to live by.

It might bring in the theory about how integrity is the way you act when nobody is watching. When my kids are around I treat everyone kind. Even the Mother Fucker that doesn’t know how to use his turn signal!
Well I just lied to you!
My kids think Fucking Directional is one word! Used in a sentence- “Hey buddy, nice fuckingdirectional!” Or “how about using a fuckingdirectional?”
It’s hard to be nice to everyone. If your not nice to a black person, you’re a racist. If you’re too nice to a woman, you’re a creep. If you’re too nice to a gay person, you’re gay. If you’re not nice to a gay person, homophobic! It’s a fine line for a fat white boy to walk!
As a dad….. everyone from a waitress to the drive-thru person. Cashiers, butchers, strippers, cable repairmen, Amazon driver….People walking by… even people in Cub hats and packer jackets! I gotta set an example! Be nice…..
The biggest assholes on the trading floor were always the nicest guy on “Bring your daughter to work day.”
So good luck with the quote today! I don’t have my kids on Tuesday’s so you better use your fuckingdirectional!
One last thing….. Liverwurst/Braunschweiger?
I don’t care what you call it!
Put it on rye with brown mustard, slice of tomato and a slice of onion…. Yeah Baby!
I am in the Liverwurst/Braunschweiger fan club!