Friday, April 19, 2024

April 19th, 2024

 I’m on day 44 of my “Sixty Days of Celebrating Cecilia.” I’m not missing the meat, the booze, the orgasms or the sweets as much as a slice of pizza or a hot dog.

In 16 days I’ll be able to have a glass of bourbon and a pork chop. My life will go back to whatever normalcy it has.
Unfortunately it’s been 196 days since the brutal attack on Israel. 196 days since families were murdered in the name of allah. I’ve been focused on one Jewish kid by the name of Hersh.
Hersh’s mom has been saying Psalm 150 everyday and will do so until Hersh returns to her arms. I added Psalm 150 to my morning ritual.
I’m going to continue reading the last Psalm after May 6th and until Hersh returns back to his mom. I got a feeling I’ll be saying this prayer on the last day I breathe.
Maybe Hersh will meet me when Saint Peter approves my visa. Then we can say it together.
Hersh was at that Supernova music festival when he lost his freedom. He was doing something fun that he enjoyed, surrounded with love. You’ve heard me say that I plan on dying on Thanksgiving Day sometime in the 2050’s. Doing something fun that I enjoy, surrounded with love.
My life is nothing special right now. I go to work, I eat lettuce, I do my chores, I eat tuna fish, I go to sleep, I go to work, I eat oatmeal, I do my chores, I eat chick peas, I go to sleep.
However, it’s the little things that add up that makes life wonderful.
Give your self thirty minutes a day. Fill it with whatever makes you feel wonderful. Stop what your doing and drink water, breath deeply and compliment yourself on being a great fucking YOU….
It’s Friday and I put a big smile on the sun today. Go be astonished and don’t forget your thirty minutes.