Tuesday, April 16, 2024

April 15th, 2024

 Let’s put together some good days for ourselves during what has been a truculent decade so far. Living for today and finding joy today will enable us to look back at a lifetime of happiness.

Yesterday I had a great day with the redheads at the baseball game. I won’t remember that the Sox got throttled by the Reds. I will remember having a salad and an ice tea rather than a Polish sausage slathered with mustard and grilled onions followed by a cold pilsner.
Stringing together days like yesterday will give me a wonderful life to look back at.
Who gives a shit that it’s Monday! I put a seventy handle and a sun with a smile up on the top of the Chalkboard.
Do what you have to do and make today an instant memory to cherish when it becomes a distant memory.
… and be astonished!