Tuesday, April 16, 2024

April 16th, 2024

 The Morning Chalkboard is coming to you early thanks to a drunk text at 2:17 that I didn’t answer. I decided to roll over and wait until 2:22am and say hello to my mom. 222 is her angel number.

Now I’m awake and Tuesday, April 16th has officially started.
If you’re a Cancer, here is your horoscope: You're in a very strong position today. This means that bosses from your past or authority figures you haven't seen for a while (including parents) might help you, especially in financial matters. You might see ways to boost your earnings or get a better-paying job.
I’m not sure my bosses from the past or my parents are going to help me. I sure could use a boost in earnings….. Especially after Tax Day!
Inalienable is the word of the day, It is an adjective. The definition; unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor.
The Cubs won on Monday and the Sox lost. Caitlin Clark was drafted by the Indiana Pacerettes and the Chicago Lady Bulls drafted Angel Reece from LSU.
After several days of sunshine, Chicagoland will have a day marked with occasional thunderstorms.
Orion, Gemini and Taurus, the winter stars are visible in the west. They will soon be gone from the sky, so catch them between sunset and bedtime before they leave. Jupiter is also bright this week and there is supposed to be a comet flying around as well.
Protesters blocked the road leading into O’Hare airport on Monday. Nine people were murdered over the weekend in Chicago, but a group of dildos are protesting Israel. Who are trying to rescue innocent hostages brutally taken from their homes on the other side of the world. Nowhere close to the south or west sides of Chicago.
I think that pretty much catches all of you Chalkheads up and prepares you for your Tuesday.
Bring an umbrella with you today and find a chance to daydream as well, it is Tuesday…
…And get yourself some eggs benny for breakfast.