Sunday, October 24, 2021

October 24th, 2021

 Sunday Funday has not been canceled due to crappy weather! Cold rainy Fall days are actually the setting of great autumnal memories.

Quote today is from Billy Shakes…. I like gazing at the stars, but they don’t tell me if work is going to be busy this week or if true love is near.
I don’t pay attention to horoscopes either. I look at the sports lines and some days I’m getting points and some days I’m giving points.
As I’ve gotten older I’ve paid more attention to the Irish Sports page, the obituary. As long as my name isn’t in it… I’m happy!
Bears and Blackhawks play today…. Suddenly the weather forecast doesn’t look so bad now!
It’s National Mother-in-Law Day! I don’t have one any more, but I do appreciate the love Mary Jo Bergmann gives to the Shepkids! Thanks JoJo!