Tuesday, October 12, 2021

October 12th, 2021

 Today’s quote is from Jon Gruden… on the same day he resigned because of 10 year old emails with homophobic and racist slurs I used homophobic and racist slurs in a satirical post.

Could this get me
In trouble in 10 years?
When you hit send on anything electronic it last forever! So the answer is “yes, quite possibly!”
Gruden says that you gotta try to keep getting better!
I promised my dad I’d always try to be better before he died…..He said I’ll get better only if my kids get better and the world that I touch is better along the path I’ve taken.
So another day when the sunrises at 7:00am gives me an opportunity to make the world better! Challenge accepted!!
Let’s go White Sox! Play well and earn a ticket to Houston! The world wants an all Sox ALCS!
It’s gumbo day! Shanahans has the best Gumbo on the Westside of Chicagoland.