Saturday, October 12, 2024

October 9th, 2024

 All of the now’s pile up and create who we are. It is funny what now’s we remember the most and remember them on a regular basis.

Many now’s are good and the bad now’s have a big pile as well. It is the obscure now’s that make you scratch your head and wonder why you thought about that just now.
A now from 1974 or a now from 1989. I can remember a now from thirty years ago, but ask me about a now from earlier this year and I’m clueless.
Many people and places that I shared now’s with are gone, but there are people and places not yet known that will make future now’s.
Every now and then something good happens. Every now and then something bad happens.
What do you want to do now?
Discovering now’s makes life worth living.
Now I need to put my pants on and start Wednesday the ninth of October and prepare for some now’s.
Now is the time to be astonished