Sunday, October 13, 2024

October 13th, 2024

 Today’s quote is by Kahlil Gibran, a Lebanese writer and philosopher. The quote captures the spirit of what the Morning Chalkboard has become over seven years.

I’ve opened up and shown Chalkheads that it is alright to be vulnerable. By showing the world who I am, I’ve gotten a better sense of who I am for myself. This fucking chalkboard has become my therapist. Hopefully all the stupid crap I talk about has helped some of you as well.
I’m looking forward to seeing a shit ton of drunk people around ten o’clock this morning. The heavyweights might even roll the early morning Bear game into the afternoon. I kind of like this early kickoff from London, England.
Get the game over early and have the rest of the day for Sunday Funday.
This week brings the middle of October already. In twenty-three days we change the clocks and get three months of sunsets before five o’clock. Which means the Afghan on my couch and I are going to become intimate until mid February.
Enjoy the afternoon walks while you have daylight.
Be astonished and monster the midway baby